In order to provide a high-quality domain portfolio, we have developed a number of policies that will guide the use of the .LONDON domain name.
Before you register a .LONDON domain name, please read our policies carefully:
- Acceptable Use Policy [PDF 37.5 KB] sets out in detail those activities that are explicitly banned and which, if still engaged in, can lead to the immediate suspension of your .LONDON domain name and an alert to law enforcement if necessary.
- .LONDON Naming Policy [PDF 38 KB] sets out who is eligible and which names are available for registration in the .LONDON domain.
- The terms of the .LONDON Registration Agreement [PDF 111 KB] must be fully incorporated in any agreement entered into by and between a Registrar and Registrant for the registration and/or renewal of a .LONDON domain name.
- Trademark Protection: ICANN has created a number of procedures to deal with trademark infringements such as URS and UDRP.
- Complaints Procedure [PDF 40 KB] sets out how to send complaints regarding .LONDON.
- Find out more about WHOIS.
- Use WHOIS .LONDON to see registered .LONDON domains.
- Read the DNSSEC Practice Statement.